Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Resilience

Three years ago.  The day after the death and I was numb.  This weekend was difficult but I made it through.  All about being resilient, put one foot in front of the other and do not think so much about the road ahead.  But if that is true, how does you plan, how do you work towards something better? 

There is so much that is not within our control.  I could not imagine life without Bruce but here I am and I am managing.  I am trying to be proactive - to push myself to create a life that is full without him.  I am trying to envision what I want for my future and to actively work at getting it.  Not sure yet what the vision will be but I am trying not to look back but look ahead.  I am up and down mood wise-but so far I am still here.

What a journey these last 3 years have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment