Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Loving Being Loved

I miss being loved.  And while this statement is easy to misconstrue, it has definite hidden meanings in my world.  On the one hand-the obvious is that I miss Bruce and his loving me.  His love was in part due to need-is that the way it always is?-not sure. 

And I know that I am loved by others-by my children and family and friends.  I am lucky that way because I can love and be loved in return.  What I am talking about here is different-it is the physical act of being loved.  Not quite the same as sex although sex may be involved.  Since moving into the dating world-I have thought about this quite a bit.  The physical act of making love-if one is open to it-involves so many expressions of giving love.  The kissing, hugging touching can evoke not only the physical sensation of pleasure.  It can also impart an emotional lift-like nurturing, feeding etc.   And this is what I miss........

No comments:

Post a Comment