Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Attitude Adjustment

I always believed that it is not about what happens to you-it really is about how you receive what happens.  Well, maybe I did not always believe this but over time-living with Bruce, I understood this all too well.  And I do accept this-that it really is about attitude.  Even in the light of bad things happening-the one escape from bad things is the attitude adjustment.  Earlier this year, I blogged about flipping things-looking on the flip side to be grateful and appreciative.  It seems that lately-I have lost that ability.  I am stuck in a black hole of bad attitude.  I am sad, am anxious, insecure and unnerved.  I am concerned for my future-me, trying to stay in the moment, am plagued by all sorts of future worries.  I am desperately in need of an attitude adjustment.

So how shall I start this process?  It may not make sense to try and understand why I am like this now except to say that maybe I need to re prioritize. Maybe I need to make peace with cutting things out?  Not sure how best to begin.  I only know that an attitude adjustment needs to happen.  I am grateful for the good things in my life-and I do have good things.  Definitely time to re-frame.  I will get back to you.


1 comment: