Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

another new chapter

It has been a long long time since my last post.  I would like to say that my months were filled with lots of wonderful distractions but in truth I had a difficult spring and finally I decided to retire and recoup a bit.  Unfortunately, my finances won't totally support this and I am frantically looking for other income.  I have been sending out queries and have a couple of nibbles.  If all else fails maybe I have a career at Starbucks?

Life continues to be challenging.  I guess that this is the way it is.  The biggest challenge is to try and find the positive and not focus on the negatives.  So money is an issue but I have more time now.  So my love life is not what I expected but my family is growing as we will greet a new baby in the next few weeks.  Is the challenge what happens to us or is the challenge our response?


3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you posting again!

    To answer your question, I say it's our response that is the challenge. Glad you'll have a new baby i the family to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to read that you are back online. Congrats on the new grand baby. Lots of challenges that I didn't want to deal with but have to face continue to present themselves.
    It's a mystery to me how those other remarried widows found their second loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo dear friends-thanks for writing in and welcoming me back.

    ReplyDelete